You know how the drill works…
- Find a product that allows you 100% deniability and inculpability post sale.
- Create a demand for that product (long term organic demand vs. short term disposable demand is immaterial).
- Pay the loudest mouthpieces lots of cash to hype your product with some semblance of credibility.
- Upsell your highest profit margin products to clueless marks consumers every chance you get.
- Close up shop, and move the capital reserves offshore, when the customers no longer believe the propaganda sales pitch.
Marking up one’s prices is fairly common, but Goldline selling gold coins that lose half their value immediately after the sale by hard sell investment advisers who are obviously talking their own book is, well, questionable at best.
[click to enlarge image]
Infographic by The Big Picture